...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Monday, April 10, 2006

I am now officially...

a soccer mom. Ha ha! C.O. has been asking to play for two years, so I finally got him signed up with a local youth league. Now C.J. wants to take ballet lessons. Makes me feel so regular-mom-like. Wanna buy a raffle ticket?

I guess we're not completely normal though... I bet C.O. will be the only one on his team with a mohawk.

On another note, our new apartment is very, very nice, and the kids seem to be settling in pretty quickly. I still haven't gotten the date of my appeal for the unemployment/school thing. I'm trying to prepare for the appeal by figuring out potential class schedules, etc. At the same time I am looking for work, as is M. I took a clerical test for Santa Rosa City Schools - passed with flying colors thankfully, and on Thursday I have a clerical test with the County of Sonoma. Two and a half hours of clerical testing fun!

1 comment:

  1. would love to see the soccer kicking mohawk, sounds adorable, LOL Glad the new apartment is working for you too.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)