...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The past week...

I'll admit, the last week has been busy with all kinds of non-school stuff - gymnastics, a dentist visit, my wedding anniversary weekend, etc. C.O. did do a couple of math lessons this week, and he's practiced his reading skills. He also made a casting of a chicken foot in his science enrichment class that was really cool. I signed him up for a 4 week gymnastics session to try out. C.J. is still loving her gymnastics, so she'll keep going for now. She's been singing the alphabet song for days on end.
 
One neat thing this week - the other night we were all cuddling on my bed, watching a cartoon, when C.O. suddenly asked me if I'd like to hear a story. He then told me "Goldlilocks & the 3 Bears", even giving all the bears different voices. C.J. then told me a (slightly abbreviated) version of "The 3 Little Pigs". I thoroughly enjoyed both!
 
We spent Wednesday afternoon, all of it, at the dentist. C.O. had a couple of cavities that had to be drilled and filled. C.J. got her teeth cleaned - thankfully no cavities there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)