...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Friday, October 5, 2007

Tagged!

I read Jenny's blog, so I've been tagged. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged too unless you've already played this round...

1. Your rock star name: (first pet, current car) - Felix Ford
2. Your gangster name: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) - Peppermint Gingersnap
3. Your fly guy/girl name: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) - GEst
4. Your detective name: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Green Dolphin
5. Your soap opera name: (middle name, birth city) - Ann Petaluma
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letter last name, first 2 letter of first name) - EstGi
7. Superhero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add "the") - The Blue Merlot
8.Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers) - Edgar Arthur
9. Stripper Name: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) - Green Tea Chocolate
10. Witness Protection Name: (mother's and father's middle name) Marlena Edgar

Okay, I like my rock star name, my gangster name (though admittedly it does not sound threatening), my detective name (which is almost the name of one of my favorite books), and my superhero name, although I can't imagine the superpowers that go with that one. My stripper name is just silly.

3 comments:

  1. I love your rock star name, but I think that should be your detective name. (Where did they come up with that one anyway? I've never heard of a detective with a colored animal name.) I also like your fly name, if you pronounce it "Jest" instead of "Gee Est."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Petaluma sounds like a really cute kid's book heroine. You know, like Pippi Longstocking's friend or something. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Carmen San Diego's friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)