...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wishing....

All the Moms Out There A


I hope you all have a wonderful day! Mine started out with sunshine, and a lovely breakfast in bed, courtesy of The Girl. I get to have lunch with my own mom later today, and after that, life returns to normal, with M going to work, The Girl to derby practice, and getting ready for my work week to start back up tomorrow. But I'll take today's moments as they come.

"Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world."
-- Kate Douglas Wiggin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)