...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Considerations...

Let me preface this discussion by saying that I feel this blog has become stagnant, a little forced at times. It feels cluttered and too multi-directional sometimes... I have too many thoughts going on. At the same time, I have so much history here, and I wanted, at least originally, to capture all our years of homeschooling here, especially as I have seen so many blogs fall by the wayside as the kids got older.

Right now I am unsure as to my plans for this blog. I may make it private (by invitation only), I may just post erratically... I am unsure. I am changing some information on it, bit by bit, to make it feel a little more private either way.

I am still keeping up with the blogs of others though!


Our lives at the moment have become a tad slower, and I am grateful for that. We're exploring learning in a more truly relaxed and, to us, more meaningful way, gradually piecing together how we want it to look and feel for us at this point.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)