...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Monday, August 1, 2005

I feel a little better...

Sometimes it just helps to get stuff out. By the way, thank you Laurel! I will check out the sites and ideas you recommended. My sick pay is being processed and should be sent out in the next couple of days. .

Other than that, there's not much new. We're still pretty broke, but we're doing okay. My elflings have spent the last 2 nights at their Nonna's (my mom) house and I miss them terribly. I am working hard on C.O.'s curriculum for September, just some very basic math - Singapore EarlyBird - and some alphabet stuff, mainly reading books focused on a letter at a time.

Working too on plans to go to Burningman. My best friend bought me a ticket for Christmas and M got a discount ticket. Now I just need the time off, gas money and a few supplies. My mom will watch the kids while I'm gone, so that M and I can celebrate ten years of marriage! Also, I won't have to worry about the kids getting overheated or dehydrated. I do hope to take them next year, when they're a little older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)