...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Annual Quiz Time...

What's Your Homeschool Style
Your Result: Unschool
 

You believe learning comes naturally and that you're learning 24/7. Many people who don't homeschool don't understand unschooling, but that doesnt mean it's bad. You have little tolerence for curriculums.

Unit Studies
 
Waldorf
 
Classical
 
Christian
 
School at home
 
What's Your Homeschool Style
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

I like to take this quiz every year or so, to see if it changes, and how accurate I think it is. Last year it was reversed... unit studies got first place and unschooling got second. I think actually it is a pretty good representation of where we are and where we are heading, more relaxed, maybe some unit studies. I figure as long as we have the basics covered on a daily basis, I can let the kids choose the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)