...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, May 5, 2011

If you've got...

a car enthusiast, as I do, here is a website worth checking out... LeMay Museum: America's Car Museum. What particularly interests me (and Cyrus) is the education part of the site. I found this the other day when googling car history curriculum, and boy oh boy, is Cyrus excited! By default, we are once again following their interests for social studies/history/science, so it is all about cars for Cyrus and all about Charlotte's Web for Cassia.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 AM

    How cool! Thanks for sharing this, because my husband *loves* cars. This could make a great surprise trip sometime down the road (har har)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat!

    We just bought tickets for my Dad to the American Antique Automobile Museum (in Hershey)-- for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)