Sarah asked on her post Heartwarming Moments, "What good thing has happened to you lately?" And since it has been a little while since I posted, I thought I'd use this as a way to catch up!
* The Boy told me yesterday, after encountering algebra in Zaccaro's Challenge Math, "Mom, algebra is actually kind of fun!" *
* We got to hang out with friends at the roller skating rink yesterday, after I got off work, and before we sat down to do some homeschooling. *
* M has a job!!!! As a cook!!! *
* My brother came back to visit for the first time in three months since moving to Arizona (work-related move). My mom made a nice lasagna, we hung out, and there was a lot of laughter! *
* We're really enjoying where we are in history and science right now. Both are a mishmash of books, documentaries, and a little hands-on. *
* While I don't really watch it myself, the kids are really into Dr. Who, and I love watching them watch the show, because they have all these insane conversations. Some insightful, some funny, some just bizarre. *
And I'll pass on the question... What good thing has happened to you lately?