...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Wishing...

I can't believe the year is almost over already! And December has just gone by FAR too quickly... I feel like I did not get my full Christmas-anticipation-joy out of it. Truthfully, the vast amount of work at the end of the semester just kind of floored me, especially as I picked up too many "extra" grading jobs. I didn't even bake cookies, though my mom sure made a lot with the kids!

We did watch a lot of Christmas movies, and we went to see a lot of Christmas lights! We shopped together, laughed together, and had an awesome park day celebration yesterday. Today we head down to visit my mother-in-law, and then we're off to my mom's house for dinner. Tomorrow is mainly our stay-at-home day, except that this year the kids are also babysitting a friend's dogs, so they'll be over there a little too.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and I will "see" you again for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)