...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Already!


In 2016, I started a new career, and lost 40 pounds. In 2017, I am hoping to accomplish a few things related to home and family.

Around the House:
Put in a vegetable garden (a real one)
De-clutter like crazy (I just watched Minimalism, and was very inspired)
Fix the leaking family room roof, and the leaking bathtub faucet

For My Family:
Focus on real food, which the vegetable garden will help with, as will buying locally what we can't produce
Get the kids out and moving more—they're trying karate this week!
Set a homeschooling schedule

I'm purposefully keeping things pretty simple in my quest to simplify!

Do you have any goals for 2017?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 40 lbs! I can't seem to shake the extra I'm carrying, even with the 10km a day walk with my neighbour/friend. Hit me with your best tips, G!

    Your goals sound manageable and peaceful. Here's to an amazing 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)