...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Monday, March 17, 2008

So, what's your homeschooling style?

What's Your Homeschool Style
Your Result: Unit Studies
 

You want to gear your lessons toward your child's interests. Weather it's cow boys,olympics or WWII you will make sure to cover all subjects while following their passion.

Unschool
 
Waldorf
 
Classical
 
Christian
 
School at home
 
What's Your Homeschool Style
Make Your Own Quiz


Not surprising! I do wish this quiz had more options, like Charlotte Mason, etc. The only surprise was that I scored higher in Christian homeschooling than school at home...

I also retook this one... same answer as before!






What kind of Hundred Acre Wood Homeschooler Are You?



You are a Tigger Homeschooler. Tiggers jump into homeschooling with both feet, as a grand adventure. Everything is about learning, and their days (and houses) show it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comment:

  1. Eh, not my favorite quiz. It said unschooling for me, which I totally knew it would, but the choices were so limited! Just because want my children to follow their interests and be fully vested in the everyday life we are living aside from schoolwork, doesn't mean I don't value the classics too. You know? Why exactly to I have to choose between embracing the life we are living and reading classics? Why can't we do both? I guess I could put my money where my mouth is and write a better quiz - but no thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)