...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

After some internal debate...

I have decided to keep this blog going. I have, however, moved my homeschool blog. Homeschoolblogger was nice in many ways, but thanks to multiple "upgrades" I can't post to it anymore without a lot of difficulty. So, here it is... From The Roots Up. I want to keep it separate from my general ramblings, so I'll keep this one too.

We had a pretty good Christmas. The morning (of Christmas Eve) went well with my in-laws, and dinner with my dad later that evening went well too. I got some lovely presents, and the elflings got loads of stuff! Christmas Day was fairly quiet, other than the kids playing with all their new toys. Our only company was our friend W, which was fine, though it would have been nice if he could have stayed longer!

I am glad this semester of school is done - just waiting for my grade now! I have already signed up for my classes next semester, starting in mid-January. I'll be taking a poetry class (for my major), physical anthropology & the accompanying lab (for general ed), a library resources class online (also gen ed), and I'm retaking the biology lecture series. It sounds like a lot, but with the online class and the infrequency of the bio lectures, I think I'll be okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)