...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Taking a couple of weeks off...

from blogging, that is. I start the bulk of my classes next week, and much of this week has been dedicated to getting M ready for his classes.





Here's my guy in his new (class) uniform! The kids thought he looked "really cool". This is for his EMC/First Responder class, part one of two in getting certified as an Emergency Medical Technician, which is a requirement for firefighters around here.






Anyhow, I'll be back soon enough, after we start back up with our "official" homeschooling. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your return and peeking into your school year. I gave you a shout-out on my blog...passing along some blog awards to my favorite reads. See ya in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice uniform! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)