...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, July 27, 2014

To Blog or Not To Blog...


I'm taking a blog break. I'm really enjoying my time with the kids, being at home, and all that, though financially we're holding on by a thread. Hoping that will change soon. And I'm still contemplating exactly how I want the upcoming school year to look. And contemplating what I want to do... school, career, etc.



In the meantime, we'll be swimming in the river, hiking shady trails, enjoying good books and evening movies, watching the red-shouldered hawks that moved into a neighbor's tree, watering the garden, visiting the farmer's markets, riding our bikes, and all that goes with summer.

Have a 


And I'll catch up with everyone again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:42 AM

    Oh gosh, I can relate about the finances. That's been us for a year (and now me working has turned it around, BUT it might change again due to hubby's job...)

    Anyway, have a wonderful summer break. It sounds like you have some fun things planned.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)