...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Book Tag...

Since this is on several of the blogs I read, I'll play.

*Pick up the nearest book.
*Turn to page 123.
*Post the 5th sentence.
*Tag 5 other people.

The closest book is the one from my child development class - The Developing Person through Childhood & Adolescence, 7th Edition...

"The best predictor of preterm infants' cognitive development is not their birth complications but the social support they recieve in infancy."

Now tell me that's not exciting! If you read this, and haven't played already, TAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)