...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finally got up off my butt....

and went for a run/jog/walk this morning. I'm thinking of starting a second blog to track my journey towards actual fitness. Anyway, it was gorgeous out!

Today is my dear husband's birthday! He is 38. We don't have anything special planned really, just a nice dinner, maybe some cheesecake with blueberries (his absolute favorite) afterwards. We already got (M & I) 3 new bonsai starters on Sunday, so we're not worrying about presents. C.O. really wants to get him something, but I told him we'll do that on the weekend when I have more time.

Picked out my fall classes yesterday... one art class, an English class, and a biology lecture series. 7 units, not too many, so I can get back into the flow of things. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I also signed up for a 2 1/2 week landscape painting class later this summer, if I can squeeze it in.

1 comment:

  1. Why not keep your track here. I remember last summer I blogged on Xanga I think and I was trying the 10,000 steps/3 miles a day walking and so I would start each entry for that day off with Steps:5800 and so on and track my progess. Then I got hooked on fitday.com Anyway keep up the great work and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)