...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, June 22, 2006

M's birthday went well...

but then we didn't do much. He did eat half a cheesecake with blueberries! And he did laugh at the candle - I got him one of those "Over the Hill" tombstone candles that plays the Death March. It's his fault for telling me he's old all the time. The kids made him some great birthday cards while they were at my mom's house, lots of glitter and stickers. I think homemade cards are better than store-bought ones any day!

M is now helping his brother move, yesterday evening and tonight, so I'm getting some alone time with my elflings. Last night we had a picnic dinner on the back patio, and played catch for a while before bedtime. I think tonight we might watch a movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)