...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not much going on...

We're officially on summer vacation from "school", so I have nothing to report in that area! The kids are just having fun being kids. We've spent a lot of time (when I'm not at evil work) out in the yard. Our veggie garden is really taking off!

Tomatoes - many, many tomatoes

Beans


Lemon cucumbers


Rosemary and yarrow


Basil and mint


A silly Fairy


And the Elf with his new 'do


Next time I'll post pics of the front yard trees and flowers I/we have planted.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh watch out for the mint! I should take a picture of my mint barrel. It was literally one sprig much smaller than yours and it is now crazy overflowing . My MIL has hers on the side of her house and it too was just one tiny little thing and it now runs the length of her home. I love the smell of it and plan on putting it out front for that very reason, but it is amazing how it can take over!! Love all the tomatoes!! How fun! are the all different kinds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious of your garden. I tried 5 times this year to grow stuff and every time things just died or were eaten by animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never ever ever too many fresh-grown tomatoes! Never ever!

    Sounds like summer is going well for ya. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)