...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stealing from Urban Mom's blog...

I really don't have much to post, so I'm stealing this... Although I can practically guarantee that my answers won't be as enjoyable/humerous as hers...

A. Attached or Single? Very much attached as I have been married for nearly 13 years.
B. Best Moment? When my beautiful boy was born, and laid on my stomach/chest immediately after birth. Most amazing moment ever. The birth of my daughter is a very, very near second... especially since she was too close to not being there at all at the time.
C. Cake or Pie? Depends. If you offer me a GOOD Key Lime pie, I'll gladly skip the cake.
D. Day of choice? Saturday. Both my husband and I have this day off, and it's the ONE day of the week we can all be together as a family.
E. Essential item(s)? Kiss My Face lip balm, lotion, and St. Ives Energizing Citrus bodywash.
F. Favorite color?: Green... the color of nature.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms. They're more fun to eat.
H. Home town? Penngrove, California
I. Favorite indulgence(s)? Chocolate, red wine, and a hot shower, and then a TV show OR book, of my choice, with no interruption from children, husband, etc.
J. January or July? January. Born in winter, love winter.
K. Kids? 2 amazing, fantastic, challenging children.
L. Life isn't complete without? Laughter.
M. Marriage date? 11/19/1995. We got married at the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma - same place we really met.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 of each, both younger. My mom had a couple of miscarriages between me and my brother, so there's a 3.75 year gap there, then my sister followed him 21 months later, the same amount of time there is between MY kids.
P. Phobias? Being a passenger in a vehicle. Seriously - I don't care how well you drive, I don't like it.
Q. Quotes: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Emerson ; "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead ; "Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality." Beatrix Potter
R. Reasons to smile? My children, my cats, my home... lots of things!
S. Season of choice? Autumn.
T. Tag? Jenny... and Maria
U. Unknown Fact about me? I've never been in an airplane, to McDonald's, or to DisneyLand. Okay, I know that's actually three facts.
V. Vegetable? Tough one! Broccoli, salad, eggplant, bell peppers, tomatoes... I love them all!
W. Worst habit? Laziness.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, usually. It has almost always been associated with good things for me.
Y. Your favorite food? Avocados.
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius.

3 comments:

  1. Never been to McDonald's??? Once upon a time, I worked for one of McD's ad agencies. I can only imagine how crushed they would be to learn that (insert darkly satisfied laugh here).

    Happy to have been of service. Will likely nab the Homeschooler's Quiz from you, but I promise to attribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over that you've never been to Mcdonald's! What a great magazine article that would be! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sorry, I am the 3rd person to be stunned about McDonald's! I am pretty sure that the first "restaurant" I ever went to. And I'm glad I can't count the times I've been there....

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)