...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A day late, but they say...

Better late than never!



FOR TODAY... from Peggy's Daybook


Outside my window... grey skies that endlessly drizzle

I am thinking... I would love to see the sun again, for more than a few minutes

I am thankful for... homeschooling, and not having to call my daughter in sick to anyone

I am wearing... black yoga pants, black socks, a dark blue t-shirt, and a purple sweater

I am remembering... other rainy days when my kids had rainboots that fit so they could splash outside. I think we need to go to the 2nd hand stores!

I am going... to be teaching my kids about Roman history & architecture today

I am currently reading... Financial Peace (Dave Ramsey), A Circle of Quiet (Madeline L'Engle), and A Charlotte Mason Education (Catherine Levison)

I am hoping... to get the laundry all folded and put away today

On my mind... telling the charter school (especially our great resource teacher) that we won't be back next year

Noticing that... the couple of kittens we kept are not kittens anymore

Pondering these words... ummmmmmm

From the kitchen... hot coffee (one of the best aromas in the world), toast & cinnamon

Around the house... lots of miscellaneous cleaning to do

One of my favorite things... good morning hugs

From my picture journal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)