...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Musings...

I am happy because...

~ I finished a double batch of grading papers

~ I will have another batch of papers to grade soon

~ I can pay off another small debt or two with the money I am earning from paper grading, which will make things better in upcoming months

~ I settled on my plans for next fall! Lots of flexibility worked in, so that won't be an issue


On the agenda this week...

~ Cassia is looking forward to roller derby practice tonight - this is the first activity she has chosen to try that she seems anxious to actually do!

~ We're going to read about pirates in the Dangerous Book for Boys and Daring Book for Girls

~ We'll make time to watch the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie (we watched the first one again a couple of weeks ago)

~ We'll keep enjoying Peter Pan on audio book - how we love Jim Dale as a narrator!

~ Picking up the pieces with BFSU again, at long last

~ The Magic of Reality came in at the library, so we can start reading that again. I had to give back my dad's copy before we ever finished it

~ Maybe, just maybe, I will finish reading Abel's Island with Cyrus, and All of a Kind Family with Cassia

~ We'll start playing around with geometry. I've got Janice Van Cleave's Geometry for Every Kid, Math Mammoth printouts, etc., on hand

Hope you all have a good week! Ours is starting out well!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 PM

    Woo! You are so busy and have so much going on, and I'm very excited for you!

    I love all the pirates. Just read "Treasure Island" with Gavin. :)

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)