...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Mother Goose Day!

May 1 is officially Mother Goose Day (as well as May Day, Beltane, etc.) Although my kids have almost outgrown these old nursery rhymes, I think in honor of the day, we'll have to enjoy at least a few!

Mother Goose rhymes are widely available online for free... so here are a few links for your perusal:

Mother Goose Rhymes
The Real Mother Goose
The Mother Goose Club (has animations and video clips - I haven't watched any, but it might be worthwhile!)
Collection of Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes

And, if you have a Kindle, you can get L. Frank Baum's Mother Goose in Prose (author of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and many additional books!) -- it is a free book, unless you get the annotated version! Of course, it might help if I could find my Kindle... which I put in a Safe Place three days ago.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)