...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Musings... This Week...

image courtesy of waxlander gallery

I'm hoping that this week we will be turning over a new leaf with something pretty important... our mortgage! We have a notary coming to our house on Wednesday, so that we can sign all the refinancing papers! I still can't quite wrap my head around the idea that we got approved, so I'll be very happy when Wednesday has come and gone! This really improves the terms of or loan, both in the immediate future, and down the road.

Besides that, in my efforts to allow my kids a little more flexibility in their studies, I made some "maps" of what I want accomplished, and tracking sheets to go with.

It promises to be a good week - I sure hope it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)