...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Would It Be Wrong... UPDATED

of me to try to talk The Boy into staying with Saxon rather than switching to Teaching Textbooks? It's just that I already have Saxon 6/5 and 7/6.

Hmmm.

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the new blog look! I played around with it a little more, obviously, and I'm really happy with it!

Okay, funny boy. He comes up to yesterday and says "Did I say Teaching Textbooks? I meant I wanted to keep doing Saxon."

That boy of mine [shaking head]

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, not sure. You know me, I'm all for changing things if they're NOT working. Is Saxon working, but he just craves a different format?

    'Cause TT is pricey. I completely understand not wanting to now purchase TT if you already have Saxon.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)