...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Going to wait a little...

on moving that is. M and I talked about it at length over the last couple of days, and decided that maybe we should wait a bit, while he settles in at his job, etc. We're also just not ready to move. I want to get rid of more old toys, more baby clothes (yes, I have a hard time parting with these), more books... so that we actually have less to pack next time. Also, there's a pool here, which would be great for the summer. Finally, it costs a lot to move, and I don't want to wipe out our savings! This gives us more time to look for the right place too.

1 comment:

  1. I dont blame you - moving is so rough (in every way). Take you time.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)