...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not off to the greatest start this week...

Well, Monday we had C.O.'s first enrichment class, then I had to finish my algebra homework (yay), then we went to gymnastics... in other words, very little homeschooling got done, although Mondays are supposed to be our "light" days due to outside activities.

Tuesday, I spent the whole morning into early afternoon at the the heart center, while my dad got his surgery done. Good news, and a little iffy news - he didn't need any stents, which they were expecting he would, so that was good. However, it looks like he had a heart attack some time ago without knowing it, which closed off a major vessel to his heart. But, another one grew longer and attached itself to take over. They don't want to operate to correct this unless the pain becomes unmanageable. After the surgery, I had work, so again, no lessons.

Today, I had every intent of getting stuff done, before C.O.'s Spanish class. But, we all overslept instead. C.O. did read out loud for his IST with no trouble! And she loaned me a few more books on biology, and ancient history, plus a bunch of Level 1 readers. I'm really not sure what happened to the rest of the day after Spanish, except that I cooked a really good dinner and went to class.

Well, tomorrow is another day! And we don't have to be anywhere until I go to work at 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)