...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Books, Books, Books...

In addition to all the reading I do with my kids, I love to read for my own pleasure, and I read for school as well. I always have a stack of books by my side! So I thought I'd share what reading delights I am up to at the moment.

For school:

and

And then, just for myself, I am reading:

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Lives-Eleven-Teenagers-School/dp/0962959138/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396805881&sr=1-1&keywords=real+lives+eleven+teenagers+1993
and





I have my next couple of books planned out too:

and 

The second book here is the updated version of the book I am currently reading, that goes back and checks in with the teenagers as adults - I think it'll be interesting to see what they made of their lives so far!

So what are you reading? Any good recommendations?

1 comment:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)