...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Give me your ideas... quickly...

C.O. is planning on participating in his charter school's science fair mid-month. We 're brainstorming ideas for a 6 year old's science project. So far, we've come up with his volcano (from last fall), or possibly a Rube Goldberg experiment, or, since he's artistically inclined, a three-sided display with life cycles for butterflies, frogs and ladybugs (but then there's nothing interactive with that one). I'm trying to find my book on science experiments - C.J. was "reading" it and misplaced it - for more ideas.

Got any great ideas? I am looking for something fairly simple, but really cool!

2 comments:

  1. there's a book at the library called 101 science fair projects or something like that.

    what does he like? maybe a solar system model? something about recycling?

    ??? good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'm so drawing a blank. BUT I'd recommend a book (just like Jenny did, LOL): "730 Easy Science Experiments with everyday materials." We got it on sale at Borders and like it.

    Sorry I'm not being helpful! :-(

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)