...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Friday, May 21, 2010

So soon?

I cannot believe my little guy (okay, not so little guy) is NINE already! Honestly, where has the time gone?

Anyhow, Happiest of all Birthdays to my boy. I am proud to be his mom! He's funny, artistic, sensitive, and just a great kid all around. I love hanging out with him, I love listening to his off-the-wall stories. He still loves cars, trucks, planes, trains... he still loves to build things in the sand, and he still loves to cuddle in my lap, but I can see him growing up too. He gets more and more independent every day.

Seems like just yesterday he was a little baby, and now he's up to my shoulder!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait till you're looking at him, eye to eye... and find you have to look up just a little bit.

    :-) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)