...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Check out this link...

and let me know what you think - Pathways. Just another thing for me to consider! I think it has it's pros and cons, so I'll have to think some more.

I am so sleepy today! I can't really focus on much of anything. I am spending much of my free time researching every homeschool resource I can find (hence the link above), from workbooks, to computer games, to TV shows, and everything in between! I did get advice from a legal source on withdrawing C.O. from school - easy enough since he's never attended it yet! Now, convincing my family is another thing. My mom has always seemed supportive of the general idea of homeschooling, but suddenly she's not. She's worried about the whole socialization-will-I-be-turning-my-kids-into-freaks thing, I guess. Since she is one of the major influences in their lives, this has got me kind of worried. Another reason to consider the link above, as they offer some supplemental classes so yes, for once and for all, my kids will be "socialized", not that they aren't already. They get along well with people from all age groups, backgrounds, etc. Both kids are friendly and pretty outgoing.

Still waiting to find out if I get to keep this job. No letter of confirmation or refusal yet, no response to the voicemail I left yesterday. Speaking of jobs, I guess I had better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)