...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Feeling better today...

I talked to our exec director this morning - they still really want to hire me, but she is already over budget on my temp time here. So, she's keeping me through the end of next week at a minimum. If I get the letter before then, reply to it, etc., things will start moving along. If things are taking too long, then yes, I will have to temp somewhere else for a week or two. So I called the temp agency and told them that I'll probably be available for work the week after next. My thought on all this... PHHHHEEEEWWWWW. At least I may still get my job! I did get a couple of (little) things straightened out on the credit report already, so that should help.

I really think we're going to go ahead with homeschooling. I have such a sense of excitement and good anticipation about it that it seems wrong to go another direction right now. I still have a while to figure it out too, and to continue talking it over with C.O.. I want to do what is really right for him, not necessarily what is right for other people. It'll give everyone that loves him so much more time with him, like me, M, my mom, etc.

So yes, I am feeling better today, more on an even keel.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you did the right thin gand talked to someone about it. Glad it is some relief. Good luck pushing the paper work and hopefully you won't have to have the break with the company.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)