...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A few eye-catching books...


This book would fit in beautifully with nature studies, and it looks doable.
My kids don't feel it is really science unless there are some sort of projects involved, and this would give them that in regards to our nature studies.





This book would work well with the geology portion of our planned science studies for next year, giving the kids more of a hands-on understanding of how the earth functions.




And this would be a great source for hands-on astronomy projects for the astronomy portion of our studies. Hmmm... maybe just geology and astronomy next year? So many options to consider!



Now this book just looks like fun! I am really tempted to get it just because... I can totally see my kids having a blast with some of the projects in it! It kind of makes me want to have a year of fun science, like the year of fun math I am contemplating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)