...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring reading challenge...

I will try to keep my list of books to read not too long, and not too short. Some are new to me, others are visits to old friends.

The Everyday History of Somewhere

The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of 4 Meals

Pride and Prejudice

The Summer of the Great Grandmother

The Irrational Season

Two Part Invention: The Story of a Marriage

A Midwife's Tale

The Kite Runner

I may add to or update this list slightly as I go, but there are the basics!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I read Pride and Prejudice for the first time this past year - then watched the mini-series and enjoyed it too! Kite Runner was also great. I have Midwofe's Tale in my TBR pile but it's pretty buried! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)