...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, March 4, 2010

How can it be?


I am not sure how my Fairy girl got to be SEVEN already! Today is all about her... right now she's happily eating strawberry-topped pancakes and watching Fairy Tale - A True Story (one of her alltime favorite movies, and I love it too). All dressed up in her new birthday dress!

I have to say that of my children, she is definately the more challenging one, and always has been since birth. Her brother slept through the night early on, was easy-going, and cheerful. Fairy on the other hand... well, I'm lucky if she sleeps through the night now! And she is very stubborn, can be very demanding, and is what you'd call "high maintenance". But, she can be very loving too - her hugs are fantastic! And she's playful, sings beautifully, loves fairy tales... Even when I feel challenged by her, I wouldn't trade that for the world!

2 comments:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)