...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Monday, September 11, 2006

5 Things...

5 Things I Couldn't Live Without Right Now...
My children laughing
Coffee, coffee and more coffee
My precious few minutes of 'me' time right before sleep each night
Milton's Granola Bread, toasted, with almond butter
My cat curling up in my lap, purring insanely


5 Things I Could Definately Live Without...
Worrying about finances
Working 45 hours a week
The kids being whiney and crabby
Me being whiny and crabby
M being whiny and crabby

1 comment:

  1. Big ole Thumbs Up and Amen, Sistah to all of those.

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)