...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almost there!

One more super-crazy day to go, then the Heart Walk on Sunday (I'm working the extra hours to afford a good hair cut, which sounds really vain now that I'm typing it). Then, only 15-20 hours a week working (see below), afternoons off for the most part.... yaaaaayyyyyy!!!

I've spent a good chunk of the afternoon today cleaning out my desk here at the AHA. Feels wierd.

Enjoying my new job too. Today was the first workshop I did the set-up for, and it seemed to go pretty well. The woman running the workshop is notorious for being picky about the set-up, and she said I did a really nice job, so it must have turned out well! Not so fond of making coffee for 51 people, but I did enjoy making the flyers and signs, kind of a vaguely artsy project.

Now, while technically I am only scheduled for 15 hours a week, our senior admin is out for surgery, so I'll be picking up 4-6 extra hours a week to help out while she's gone for the next six or seven weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)