...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Friday, September 1, 2006

Had my first day at my new job...

It went really well. I have my new work email, and I'll be listed on the website as the workshop coordinator within a few days. They held an admin meeting to get me up to speed - lots to go over since Special Ed is such a huge program. I liked how casual but busy the office is. It will take me a while to get used to the keyboard at my desk! It's one of those divided ones that is supposed to help support wrist/hand function, so it's wierd. Most of the people I met seemed really friendly and approachable too.

I also had my intro to the biology lecture series today, and it's going to be really interesting. One of the career options I have toyed with for years is marine biology, and they have a very good biology department at the local community/junior college.

Off to a three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)