...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Great evening yesterday...

We went to my friend's (W) house yesterday afternoon, to celebrate his 40th birthday. The elflings love playing with him, and being in his backyard, so they had loads of fun! W's sister also stopped by - she has always been one of my best friends, since 7th grade, so it was great to see her again, and the kids liked her too, though C.J. was a bit shy at first, but that's normal and fine. I hope to see her again, if we can make it to SF sometime to go to the zoo.

We had a BBQ and spent some time around the firepit while there too. It was a nice evening, and I really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. it was good to see you guys! the kids are sweet and polite and adorable. CO even shook my hand when he came out and met me.
    and your haircut looked nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, yes. Sweet and polite? Hmmmmm..... I liked your hair too (god, we sound so girly... 'your hair is sooooo cute!')

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)