...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Friday, September 15, 2006

Got a lot of schooling done...

C.O. did 3 pages of Saxon Math, 2 pages of HM Phonics, 2 pages of HWOT (the letters D & P), and 3 pages in Maps, Graphs & Globes the day before yesterday. C.J. was napping, and I guess we just got on a roll! On Monday we are planning on making a model volcano with M's help, since both kids have been very much into the Earth lately. C.O. is also drawing very complex buildings and vehicles on his Magna Doodle almost daily - I wish sometimes they were on paper so I could keep them! He did make some great glittery pictures for me to hang up at work - I'm taking the kids there one afternoon next week so that they can put a face on 'Mommy's work'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)