...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A new smile for the New Year...

Elf has a new smile...
His tooth, which has been loose since before Halloween, finally came out last night!

Today we are back to our regularly scheduled program, at last. M has returned to work, on full duty, as of this morning. I have our homeschooling stuff all laid out and ready to go. Today is a day "off" for me, so I also have housework to catch up on, but the day is still young.

Oh, if someone could tell me how on earth I can link to paperdali on my sidebar (button) I would really appreciate it!

Happy New Year to all! Here's to a great year, full of good things for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. First off, congrats on the tooth! C&C both rushed over to see. I think Cameron is jealous, but he didn't say anything. Still all baby teeth here.

    As for Paper Dali... go here for the code for the button. Copy that and then add an HTML page element in your blogger layout. I had to adjust the width a bit to get it to work right, but I think my sidebars are a nonstandard size. I still doesn't look right, so I may go back and do some more tweaking later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute smile. Man, he's growing up so fast ...

    And thanks for the link to Paper Dali! : )

    (And thanks, Jenny, for 'splainin' it!)

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)