...

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. ~ Adlai Stevenson

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yes, I changed my blog's name...

I got bored with the old one! Now I just need a more recent picture to set up as a banner.

Anyhow, we made it to the open session of ice skating, and strangely enough, it was as hard as I told the kids! And yes, they did fall down, often. But, towards the end, they were actually (slowly) skating a little, and they loved it, so we'll have to go back. Elf tended to get overexcited and frantic, which is why he fell down, and Fairy... well, she can fall down just standing there, but she did seem to get the hang of standing and moving on skates a little faster than Elf.

Odd coincidence on the way out - I saw a piece of paper sitting on the floor, so I picked it up to throw it away, and it was an announcement for a "2nd Annual Tri-County Homeschool Conference" next week. It's on the weekend, so I'll probably be working, but maybe I can get the day off and go. Sounds interesting!

And we got our homeschooling done!

2 comments:

  1. Your title is so cute.

    And "a homeschooling narrative" is just a brilliant lil description. I am so bummed I didn't think of that first for mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that in the newsletter? I didn't even open mine, lol. Pretty sad that I make the mailing labels and send out the pdfs and haven't actually opened it in two months. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments :)